Marston Methodist Chapel

This small, simple chapel in the village of Marston is situated on the village green and has been used for worship since 1835. Ministers and preachers from the Wiltshire United Area of the Methodist and United Reformed Churches lead our worship and we are active members of the Worton and Marston Family of Churches. We warmly welcome all newcomers.

Services are held on Sundays at 6.00pm. For further details see the poster outside the chapel, look in "The Bridge" magazine, or contact the minister: Rev'd Gary Gotham Tel: 01380 724264.

"God has made us dependent beings and has put within us a thirst which only He can satisfy".