Marston Methodist Chapel

This small, simple chapel in the village of Marston is situated on the village green and has been used for worship since 1835.  Ministers and preachers from the Mid Wilts United Area of the Methodist and United Reformed Churches lead our worship and we are active members of the Worton and Marston Family of Churches.  

 We warmly welcome all newcomers

 Services

Services are held on Sundays at 6.00 p.m.

For further details please see the poster outside the chapel, or 'The Bridge' Parish Magazine, or either person named below. 

Minister: Rev'd Gary Gotham - 69 Queens Road Devizes

                                        Tel:  01380 724264

Steward: Frank Barcham - Braybrook, Marston (next to the chapel) 

                                        Tel:  01380 725994

"God has made us as dependent beings and has put within us a thirst which only He can satisfy".