WORTON AND MARSTON VILLAGE HALL
The Village Hall is situated on the western approaches to Worton High Street and serves the villages of Worton and Marston. The Hall is run for the community by volunteers and is available for community and also private event hire.
For further information on hire, hall facilities and planned events, visit the website at
This small chapel in the village of Marston is situated on the village green and has been used for worship since 1835. Ministers and local preachers from the Wiltshire United Area of the Methodist and United Reformed Churches lead the services and we are active members of the Worton and Marston Family of Churches. In 2007, the chapel ceased as an independent church council and became part of St Andrews, Devizes.
We warmly welcome all newcomers to the area. Services are held on Sundays at 6.00pm.
For further details see the poster outside the chapel, look in the Bridge Magazine, or contact the Minister: Rev Gary Gotham on 01380 724264